Swiss Life Pension Services
The advisory and outsourcing partner for your pension fund
Swiss Life Pension Services AG (SLPS) is an autonomous and independent subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group, founded in December 2003. We comply with the applicable regulations concerning data protection, financial security, governance and compliance.
The services offered by SLPS are adapted to the individual needs of your pension fund. Our offering is modular. You decide which tasks you perform yourself and which ones you delegate to us. Together we will find the ideal solution for your pension fund. You can benefit from our employees' long experince and from the extensive know-how of our pension actuaries and administration specialists.
- You discuss all issues relating to occupational benefits with expert contact partners.
- You receive the best solution for you and your company.
- You have access to top-class advisory services.
- You can delegate technical administration or even the entire operational management of your pension fund depending on your needs.
- You receive our professional support in implementing your solution.
Why Swiss Life Pension Services
- Eight pension actuaries, three actuaries members of the Swiss Association of Actuaries and four pension fund managers and their teams support more than 150 clients (expert, advisory and discretionary mandates) while ensuring appropriate replacement if necessary.
- Our clients appreciate our independence. We adhere to the relevant regulations of the Swiss Chamber of Pension Actuaries and of the supervisory authorities.
- Our systematic advisory concept guarantees you optimal management of your pension fund in the dynamic field of second pillar occupational benefits.
- We are a Swiss company committed to quality and precision.
- Our teams guarantee a high level of availability and the whole range of advisory and administrative services.
Swiss Life Pension Services prevents conflicts of interest
The supervisory oversight commission (OAK) has imposed strict requirements for the independence of pension actuaries. Swiss Life Pension Services AG has always ensured that this independence is guaranteed. Regulations on preventing conflicts of interest as required by the OAK came into force on 1 October 2014.