Swiss Life Pension Services
The advisory and outsourcing partner for your employee benefits institution.
Swiss Life Pension Services (SLPS) is an independent subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group and was founded in December 2003.
The product range of Swiss Life Pension Services is based on the specific requirements of your employee benefits institution. However, the strategic responsibility remains with the Board of Trustees. Our portfolio has a modular structure and enables selective outsourcing. You decide which functions you want to perform yourself and which you would like to delegate to us. Together we will find the ideal solution for your employee benefits institution.
Why choose Swiss Life Pension Services (SLPS)?
- Seven pension actuaries and four actuaries, who are members of the Swiss Association of Actuaries, and their teams deputise for each other in supporting expert and advisory mandates for more than 150 clients.
- Our clients appreciate our independence. We observe the relevant regulations of the Chamber of Pension Actuaries and the supervisory authorities.
- Our systematic advisory concept guarantees you optimal management of your employee benefits institution in the dynamic field of 2nd pillar occupational benefits.
- SLPS can draw on the 150-year track record of the Swiss Life Group.
- We are a Swiss company with a commitment to quality and precision.
- Thanks to the size of our team, we can provide you with a high level of availability and the full range of advisory services.