Swiss Life Pension Services Ltd. provides advisory, administrative and IT services related to occupational pensions. Together with our subsidiaries aXenta, Abcon and Actuaires & Associés, we advise over 400 clients throughout Switzerland with over 105 employees in five locations.
Why Swiss Life Pension Services
Our clients have good reasons for working with us:
- Dedication: Swiss Life Pension Services Ltd. was founded in 2003 as an independent subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group. As a Swiss company, we are dedicated to quality and precision.
- Competence: You get to discuss all issues relating to occupational benefits with expert contact partners.
- Systematic approach: In the dynamic environment of occupational pensions, our systematic advisory approach ensures the optimal management of your employee benefits institution.
- Outsourcing: We relieve you of technical administration work and can even assume responsibility for the entire management of your pension fund.
- Accessibility: Our teams guarantee a high degree of availability across our entire service range in consulting and administration.
- By the book: We follow the rules set out by the regulatory authorities as well as the Chamber of Swiss Pension Actuaries.
Always up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter or order regular updates on our training, conferences or reports.