Swiss Life Pension Services Ltd. provides advisory, administrative and IT services related to occupational pensions throughout Switzerland. Together with our subsidiary aXenta Ltd, we advise over 400 clients with over 105 employees in five locations. Over 80 000 insured persons are managed on behalf of clients in the outsourcing area, and more than 800 000 insured persons throughout Switzerland rely on the aXenta software.
The partner of Swiss Life Pension Services
We work with a variety of specialist firms as needed, allowing us to provide the greatest possible benefit for our customers.
Swiss Life Pension Services and its network
The development of Swiss Life Pension Services shows that there is a great need for outsourcing and advisory services in the occupational benefits area. Despite the constantly decreasing number of pension funds, the demand for services is growing, especially outside the traditional pension actuary activities.
With its presence throughout Switzerland, Swiss Life Pension Services is now one of the leading consulting
and outsourcing companies in Switzerland.
The services of Swiss Life Pension Services Ltd (Bern, Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich) and its employees (accredited pension actuaries, insurance actuaries and administration specialists) are geared to the specific needs of the pension fund. The strategic responsibility always remains with the Board of Trustees. It is the Board of Trustees that decides which tasks it performs itself and what it entrusts Swiss Life Pension Services with.
aXenta AG in Baden-Dättwil in the canton of Aargau specialises in the development, launch and support of high-quality and technologically advanced IT solutions. Its portfolio is primarily geared towards occupational benefits institutions, banks and insurance companies throughout Switzerland. With its great expertise and a marked customer-focused quality mindset, it leads the way with the Xplan product line as well as the execution of complex IT projects based on the latest technological standards. Xplan is an in-house development of aXenta AG and has been successfully distributed throughout Switzerland for over 15 years.
Why Swiss Life Pension Services
Our clients have good reasons for working with us:
- Dedication: Swiss Life Pension Services Ltd. was founded in 2003 as an independent subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group. As a Swiss company, we are dedicated to quality and precision.
- Competence: You get to discuss all issues relating tooccupational benefits with expert contact partners.
- Systematic approach: In the dynamic environment of occupational pensions, our systematic advisory approach ensures the optimal management of your employee benefits institution.
- Outsourcing: We relieve you of technical administration work and can even assume responsibility for the entire management of your pension fund.
- Accessibility: Our teams guarantee a high degree of availability across our entire service range in consulting and administration.
- By the book: We follow the rules set out by the regulatory authorities as well as the Chamber of Swiss Pension Actuaries.