Opt for premium unit-linked life insurance. Benefit from a very special fund portfolio and enjoy attractive potential returns.
More than 165 years of experience in managing investments
Swiss Life is the largest private real estate owner in Switzerland.
More than 130 billion invested in bonds via Swiss Life.
Swiss Life Premium Assets STY is a unit-linked life insurance product. With this limited offer, your money body text invested in a fund portfolio consisting of three exclusive investments: Swiss commercial property, high-yield bonds and hedged equity investments. Investment is via institutional funds and investment unit classes.
Your advantages at a glance
- You benefit from the investment expertise of Swiss Life Asset Managers and the expertise and experience of the Swiss Life Group's real estate specialists.
- You are able to invest your money in instruments which Swiss Life uses for its own employees in its pension fund, and which are otherwise only accessible to very wealthy investors.
- No medical examination is required.
- All income during the term of the contract is tax-exempt if you meet the minimum requirements.
- You enjoy other insurance benefits, such as death cover and free designation of beneficiaries as well as inheritance and bankruptcy privileges.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Do you want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Assets STY, or do you have any questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
Your money will be invested in a fund portfolio consisting of three attractive investments:
You participate in a portfolio of selected bond funds, managed over the term of the contract. The Swiss Life pension fund also invests the assets of Swiss Life employees in these bond funds, among other investments. A high-yield bond fund is used in the first few years.
The proven real estate fund invests in high-quality Swiss commercial properties and has achieved excellent returns in the past few years.
Hedged equity investments
The equity fund invests in globally diversified shares. The hedging strategy cushions the effect of any major price falls, thus greatly reducing the investment risk.
Payout at expiry is exempt from income tax, provided
- the contract expires after the age of 60.
- it was concluded before the age of 66 for a minimum term of ten years.
- the insured person and the policyholder are the same.
During the contract term: you pay only wealth tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only).
In the event of death: there is no income tax; inheritance tax may be due depending on the policyholder's canton of residence
From CHF 40 000
- You benefit from inheritance and bankruptcy privileges.
- Your entitlements are always fully protected by the tied assets that Swiss Life is legally required to set aside. These are subject to controls by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
Focus on real estate, bonds and hedged equity investments
Swiss Life Premium Assets STY
Optimise return on investment and save on taxes
Swiss Life Premium Comfort