Benefit with this unit-linked life insurance policy from term-optimised investment management. For self-determined future provisions with better returns.
165 years of experience in managing investments
Tailor-made funds exclusively for Swiss Life Premium Expert
Swiss Life Asset Managers is Switzerland's third-largest institutional asset manager.
With Swiss Life Premium Expert you can sit back and relax. The investment for experts at Swiss Life Asset Managers take care of all investment decisions – enabling you to shape your life in self-determination.
Your advantages at a glance
- Your investment is always optimally positioned – thanks to term-optimised investment management.
- Experienced asset managers actively manage your investment and optimally align it in accordance with the market environment.
- Your loved ones are financially protected – thanks to a guaranteed minimum benefit in the event of death.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Expert, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.
More about the product
You participate in a customised fund exclusively launched for Swiss Life Premium Expert. It invests in cost-effective funds and unit classes reserved for institutional investors. Swiss Life Funds III (CH) Expert 2030 I A is optimally aligned to the term of Swiss Life Premium Expert. The specialists at Swiss Life Asset Managers manage the fund with the objective of achieving as attractive a return as possible after ten years.
The fund invests in a broadly diversified portfolio of institutional funds and investment unit classes in the areas of equities, bonds and real estate.
- Equities allow you to participate in global economic development. This can involve investment in Swiss shares as well as in the equity markets in industrialised and emerging countries.
- Bonds fulfil various tasks in the portfolio. Bonds in Swiss francs and global government bonds serve as safe havens – particularly in times of turbulence. Corporate bonds and high-yield and emerging market bonds deliver higher earnings, especially in a stable, positive economic environment. The currency risk for bonds is systematically hedged.
- Real estate investments are another stable source of returns and further diversify your portfolio.
You benefit like professional investors from low-cost institutional funds and unit classes that Swiss Life also uses in the pension fund for its own employees.
Here, the investment experts at Swiss Life Asset Managers reduce the fluctuation range as the remaining maturity decreases. We aim to ensure that the investments are exposed to increasingly lower value fluctuations. To this end we specify volatility target sizes for the investments that decrease over the term. Taking account of the current economic situation, these volatility targets can be adjusted in both directions in order to position the portfolio correctly. If signals are positive, the volatility target can be increased – for better return opportunities. Conversely, the volatility target can be reduced in the event of a negative outlook in order to be better positioned for a turbulent market environment with less volatile investments.
For example, we aim to create an investment portfolio that both gradually and systematically reduces value fluctuations, while at the same time being flexible enough to exploit market opportunities. For your self-determined financial future.
From CHF 40 000
Payout at expiry is exempt from income tax, provided
- the contract expires after age 60.
- the insured person and the policyholder are the same.
- the contract was concluded before age 66 for a minimum term of ten years.
During the contract term: only wealth tax is due on the surrender value (at cantonal level only).
In the event of death: there is no no income tax; inheritance tax may be due depending on the policyholder's canton of residence.
- Inheritance and bankruptcy privileges
- Your entitlements are always fully protected by the tied assets Swiss Life is legally required to set aside. These are subject to controls by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
Swiss Life Premium Expert is available until 1 July 2021.
Optimally invested at all times
Swiss Life Premium Expert
Optimise return on investment and save on taxes
Swiss Life Premium Comfort