Swiss Life Vitality is unit-linked life insurance in non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b) that is financed with a single premium. It offers attractive potential returns and a guaranteed lump-sum death benefit.
42% of Swiss want to be financially independent in a self-determined manner.
We offer a broad range of over 40 different investment funds.
You can reorient the fund investment at any time.
With Swiss Life Vitality, you structure the funds for your investment within pillar 3b self-determinedly. You benefit from attractive potential returns and provide for the financial security of your beneficiaries with a guaranteed lump-sum death benefit.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: your investment allows you to participate in the development of the capital markets and earn attractive returns if the fund performs well.
- Fund selection: you can choose from a first-class range of investment funds, arranging and weighting them in accordance with your wishes.
- Financial protection: you provide financial security for your family or other designated beneficiaries with a guaranteed lump-sum death benefit and ensure your financial self-determination over the long term.
- Optional entry and exit management at no charge: by staggering the fund purchases and sales, you reduce the risk of your net savings premium being invested when the price is at its highest or your fund units being sold at the end of the contract when the price is at its lowest.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Would you like to know more about Swiss Life Vitality, or do you have any questions about it? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
Swiss Life invests in your desired investment fund(s). If you’d like, you can also take advantage of optional entry and departure management. We provide you with information about the performance of the fund investment on an annual basis. At the end of the contract, you’ll receive a payout of all fund assets.
Yes, you can self-determinedly realign your fund composition at any time.
You can choose a maximum of 20 different funds for your investment. The minimum share of each fund is 5%.
No; you can also choose just one fund.
No, Swiss Life Vitality is only offered within pillar 3b.
- The payout at the end of the contract is exempt from income tax under the following conditions: The contract must have a minimum term of ten years, expire after the policyholder turns 60 or be concluded before the policyholder's 66th birthday. In addition, the insured person and the policyholder must be identical.
- During the contract term, only wealth tax is on the surrender value is due (at cantonal level only).
- No income tax is due in the event of death, but inheritance tax may be due depending on the policyholder's canton of residence.
You benefit from inheritance and bankruptcy privileges.
Optimise return on investment and save on taxes
Swiss Life Premium Comfort
Attractive investment opportunities with the security of life insurance
Swiss Life Champion Advance