This innovative savings and risk insurance (pillar 3a/3b) offers you exclusive access to an extraordinary and unique real estate portfolio and can be adapted in a variety of ways to meet changing needs.

  • Sparen.svg

    46% of Swiss would like to make provisions for old age

  • Check-klein.svg

    Just under two thirds of Swiss have private provisions

  • Eigenheim_klein.svg

    Access to a unique real estate portfolio

In a nutshell

Swiss Life Immo Elements comprises a traditional insurance component (security element) and a unit-linked insurance component (return element). The savings premium is split and 95% of it is invested in the return element. This latter amount is invested in the Swiss Life Elements Portfolio Real Estate fund portfolio. Swiss Life invests the remaining 5% of the savings premium in the security element and earns interest.

Your benefits at a glance

  • Potential returns: With the return element, the savings premium is invested in two real estate funds, which in turn include both commercial properties and residential real estate. This allows you to benefit from developments on the Swiss real estate market.
  • Security: With the security element, Swiss Life invests 5% of the savings premium, which earns interest. In order to purchase owner-occupied residential property, reallocations can be made from the return element to the security element.
  • Tax advantages: Premiums in pillar 3a are deductible from taxable income. The payout in pillar 3b
    is exempt from income tax.
  • Flexibility: A number of options are available so that Swiss Life Immo Elements can be tailored to your changing needs. For example, you can choose an alternative fund portfolio for the savings premiums in the return element instead of the Swiss Life Elements Portfolio Real Estate.
  • Financial protection: Protect yourself, your family or those close to you from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death.
  • Complete option: Increase the risk protection within the limit of the coverage extension guarantee without having to undergo another medical examination; special terms on Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages. A privileged partial surrender is also possible in connection with the financing of owner-occupied residential property.

Arrange a consultation

Want to learn more about Swiss Life Immo Elements Duo, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.

More about the product

You can increase your risk cover as part of the coverage extension guarantee, for example when you  purchase a home. You also receive special terms and conditions on Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.

Yes, the “Duo” added to the product name supplement refers to the option of switching between pillars 3a and 3b during the contract term. This option will help you achieve your savings goal no matter what your employment situation is.

95% of the savings premium is invested in the Swiss Life Elements Portfolio Real Estate fund portfolio. This fund portfolio comprises two Swiss Life real estate funds: The Luxembourg-based fund Swiss Life REF (LUX) Commercial Properties Switzerland is otherwise reserved exclusively for institutional
investors and invests in commercial properties. The exchange-traded Swiss Life REF (CH) Swiss Properties fund, domiciled in Switzerland, invests in residential properties. Both funds invest in high-quality Swiss real estate, which offers an attractive and stable earnings opportunity.

Swiss Life invests the remaining 5% of the savings premium in the security element, where it earns interest.

5% of the savings premium is invested in the security element by Swiss Life and earns interest.

Interest on the security element from 1.1.2021: 2.00%
Interest on the security element for supplementary payments from 1.1.2021: 1.85%

Product comparison

  • Returns-oriented saving with real estate

    Swiss Life Immo Elements Duo

    • Security and potential returns
    • Participation in the real estate market
    • High flexibility
  • Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3a/3b

    Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo

    • Potential return
    • Selection from four fund portfolios
    • Tax-optimised saving
  • Optimum mix of security and return

    Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo

    • Good potential return
    • Defined payment schedule and amount
    • Free choice of security level