This new type of savings and risk insurance (pillar 3a/3b) is modular and can be structured in a number of different ways. It offers an optimal mix of security and returns – thanks to the two intelligently linked savings elements.
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements duo includes a traditional insurance component (security element) and a fund-linked insurance component (return element). You determine the investment strategy that will be used to split your periodic savings premium and invest the two components.
With this combined pension plan, you can switch between tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3a) and non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b) as required.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: with the return element, we invest the corresponding portion of the savings premium in an equity fund portfolio. In doing so, we rely on low-cost ETFs (passively managed funds that track the performance of an index) or funds that are otherwise only available to institutional investors.
- Security: the portion of the savings premium intended for the security element is invested by Swiss Life, which pays interest on it.
- Tax advantages: premiums in pillar 3a are deductible from taxable income. The payout in pillar 3b is exempt from income tax if certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: you can easily adapt Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo to your changed requirements – for example redefine the premium split.
- Simple handling: you don’t have to worry about a thing. Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo automatically implements your desired investment strategy.
- Financial protection: you protect yourself, your family and those around you from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death.
- Option Privilege: you can choose this supplementary option from various Swiss Life "Duo" savings plans. It allows you to increase your risk coverage in the event of changed circumstances without a detailed medical examination – and at special conditions for expanding the lump-sum death benefit. The privileged partial surrender of pillar 3a also increases the equity for the financing of owner-occupied residential property. > Find out more
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about the Swiss Life FlexSave Duo product or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.
You’re just two clicks away from your pillar 3a consultation!
We will be happy to advise you in a non-binding 15-minute phone conversation.
More about the product
Yes, you can adjust the savings premium split between the security and return elements.
You can transfer the return element to the security element whenever you want – and vice versa.
You can choose between two options:
- With the dynamic premium split, the security component increases over the term of the contract.
- With a constant premium split, the security and return components remain unchanged.
In the case of the security element, the part of the savings premium defined by the premium split is invested by Swiss Life on an interest-bearing basis.
Interest on the security element from 1.1.2022: 1.95% / for supplementary payments (pillar 3a only) 1.8%
Interest on the security element from 1.1.2024: 2.00% / for supplementary payments (pillar 3a only) 1.9%
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3a/3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Duo