Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno is unit-linked life insurance in pillar 3b. It focuses on attractive returns as well as tax-free income. Depending on your personal risk profile you can determine the amount of your equity exposure yourself.
Just under two thirds of the Swiss population has private provisions.
46% of Swiss would like to put aside a nest egg for their old age.
AHV and pension fund typically cover 60-70% of previous employment income.
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno is the right choice for you if you want to save for a self-determined future and earn higher returns. This life insurance with fund investments offers two advantages: first of all, you protect yourself and your family. Secondly, you gradually accumulate assets. Another plus point is that from a term of ten years, the investment income remains tax-free.
This is how it works: you invest a fixed amount each month. With Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno, you have four different fund portfolios with a focus on dividends and interest income to choose from. These differ in terms of their equity component and their risk-return profile.
It is best to seek advice from one of our experts. Working together, we’ll find out which fund portfolio best meets your personal return expectations and your desired investment horizon. Towards the end of the contract term, we’ll gradually reallocate your custody account into a low-risk investment. As a result, your assets are less exposed to market fluctuations, you gain financial security and can look to a self-determined future with confidence.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: the experts at Swiss Life Asset Managers only include funds in the portfolio that meet the highest quality criteria. So an investment in Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno offers particularly attractive potential returns. If you are worried about market turbulence, we will move your portfolio assets at your request to a low-risk investment – and then back into your fund portfolio at a later date.
- Tax advantages: the capital returns from fund-linked life insurance are tax-exempt, provided certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: the selected fund portfolio can be switched self-determinedly and free of charge during the contract term.
- Simplicity: you don't need to worry about investment decisions. The selected fund portfolio is managed by our investment experts.
- Financial protection: with Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno, you protect yourself and your family from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death. That way you can ensure that you remain self-determined in every situation in life.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
Each fund portfolio is carefully maintained by Swiss Life. Our investment specialists work on the basis of a best-in-class approach. This means that they only consider using the investment funds that are the best in their category. Swiss Life is a leading asset manager with more than 150 years of experience in investing customer assets. This valuable expertise benefits you as well.
You can put the distributions from the funds in the optional Comfort deposit. The interest we pay on this balance is based on short-term interest rates.
Current interest rate: 0.15%
- In the event of survival: no income tax
- During the contract term: withholding tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only)
- In the event of death: no income tax (inheritance tax depending on canton)
- In the event of survival, the value of the fund units is paid out to you.
- In the event of death, the current value of your fund units is paid out, with the minimum payout being the guaranteed lump-sum death benefit (if covered).
- If you become disabled, Swiss Life continues paying the premium for you (if the corresponding option has been selected).
Yes. You can decide for yourself at any time and at no charge whether you would like to switch your assets within the offered fund portfolios. You can also move the fund assets to a low-risk investment and back to the fund portfolio – as often as you want and with no time limits.
Yes, five years into the contract term you can interrupt the monthly premium payment if necessary.
With the average cost method you invest on a regular basis and take advantage of the cost averaging effect. This means that you receive more fund units at lower prices. As a result, you benefit more when prices subsequently rise.
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Uno