Swiss Life Premium Vitality Duo is unit-linked life insurance with attractive potential returns. Financed with monthly premiums, it is available in tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3a) or in non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b) (combined provisions). You can choose from a first-class range of investment funds.
The longer the investment horizon, the more sense it makes to have high equity exposure.
The equity exposure selected in 3a funds amounts on average to just 22% exposure.
100% is also possible in pillar 3a.
Would you like to save in a return-oriented manner while at the same time securing your family's self-determined future? If so, we recommend Swiss Life Premium Vitality Duo. This unit-linked life insurance offers a choice of guaranteed lump-sum death benefit or a waiver of the premium if you become disabled. Additional insurance cover is also available.
Moreover, under certain conditions, this combined pension plan allows you to switch back and forth between pillar 3a and pillar 3b at any time.
And you’ll be covered if you suspend your employment for an extended period of time: for example, for continuing education or maternity leave. Even if you are no longer able to contribute to pillar 3a, you’ll benefit from guaranteed insurance cover for the entire term of the contract thanks to the link between the contracts.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: by investing your net premiums in one or more investment funds, you participate in the development of the capital markets and earn attractive returns if the fund performs well.
- Fund selection: you can choose from a first-class range of investment funds, arranging and weighting these funds in accordance with your wishes.
- Financial protection: you can conclude insurance cover in the event of death or disability individually or in combination. You can thus ensure that you and your family remain financially self-determined in all life situations.
- Optional exit management at no charge: towards the end of the term, we gradually transfer your fund assets into a low-risk investment. This protects your account balance against negative market factors and reduces your investment risk.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Vitality Duo, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about the Swiss Life FlexSave Duo product or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.
You’re just two clicks away from your pillar 3a consultation!
We will be happy to advise you in a non-binding 15-minute phone conversation.
More about the product
Swiss Life invests monthly in the selected investment fund(s). You can structure your fund individually and change it at any time.
We provide you with information about the performance of the fund investment on an annual basis.
At the end of the contract, you’ll receive a payout of all fund assets.
You can conclude insurance cover in the event of death or disability – individually or in combination:
- In the event of disability, Swiss Life pays out the contractual annuity. We also take over your premium payments, so you can always achieve your savings target and remain financially self-determined for longer.
- In the event of death, you protect your family or other designated beneficiaries.
Yes. The suffix Duo means that you can switch between pillars during the term of the contract. That way you can definitely achieve your savings target and remain financially self-determined for longer – regardless of the nature of your employment.
Unit-linked savings offering potential returns and risk protection
Swiss Life Premium Vitality Duo
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo
Tax optimised saving in pillar 3a/3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo