Swiss Life Premium Vitality Uno is unit-linked life insurance with attractive potential returns in non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b). You can choose from a first-class range of investment funds – and plan your well-earned retirement in a self-determined manner.
The longer the investment horizon, the more sense it makes to have high equity exposure.
Broad range with over 40 different investment funds
AHV and pension fund typically cover 60-70% of previous employment income.
Would you like to save in a return-oriented manner while at the same time securing your family's self-determined life? In that case we recommend Swiss Life Premium Vitality Uno. This unit-linked life insurance offers a choice of guaranteed lump-sum death benefit or a waiver of the premium if you become disabled. Additional insurance cover is also available.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: you invest your net savings premiums in one or more investment funds. Your investment allows you to participate in the development of the capital markets and earn attractive returns if the fund performs well.
- Fund selection: you can choose from a first-class range of investment funds, arranging and weighting these funds in accordance with your wishes.
- Financial protection: you can conclude insurance cover in the event of death or disability individually or in combination.
- Optional exit management at no charge: towards the end of the term, we’ll shift your fund assets into a low-risk investment – gradually. This is how we protect you from negative market influences and reduce your investment risk.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Vitality Uno, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
Swiss Life invests monthly in the selected investment fund(s). You can structure your fund investment individually and change it at any time.
We provide you with information about the performance of the fund investment on an annual basis.
At the end of the contract, you’ll receive a payout of all fund assets.
You can conclude insurance cover in the event of death or disability – individually or in combination:
- In the event of disability, Swiss Life pays out the contractual annuity. We’ll also take over the premium payments – so you’ll achieve your savings goals no matter what.
- In the event of death, you ensure financial self-determination for your family or other beneficiaries designated by you.
Unit-linked savings offering potential returns and risk protection
Swiss Life Premium Vitality Uno
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno