First job, first home: new freedoms and exciting challenges – but many questions too. What insurance do I need? Which risks must be covered? And what happens if I can no longer work due to illness or accident?
One in two young adults saves regularly – but only one in ten saves specifically for old age.
Young adults can save up to CHF 502 every year on health insurance.
Misadventures can quickly become very expensive. Personal liability insurance covers these costs.
This check answers important questions concerning future provisions and insurance: During the initial consultation, we discuss your needs and priorities together. The advice focuses on protecting your income in the event of illness or accident and optimising your health insurance. Property and asset insurance and asset accumulation are equally important.
First, we make a note of your current situation as well as your goals and wishes. Then we carefully analyse your financial situation and draw up a personal proposal. You can have it adjusted free of charge over the next three years should something change in your life.
Your advantages at a glance
- Your pension and insurance situation is presented in a clear, visual format. So you can see at a glance where you can improve or optimise something.
- Your personal pension specialist will support you over the next three years and adjust your analysis in line with your current life situation.
- You decide for yourself which topics we should deal with.
It's worth checking early!
Are you interested in our pension and insurance check, or do you have any questions? We will be happy to answer them.
More about the product
Together with your advisor, determine which topics are important to you:
- Analysis of the expected income in the event of:
- disability due to illness or accident
- death due to illness or accident
- Advice on and optimisation of:
- Personal liability and household contents insurance
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Legal protection insurance
- Healthcare insurance
- Opportunities for optimal asset consolidation and accumulation
During a free initial consultation, we will first discuss your current pension and insurance situation and consider your personal financial needs, wishes and goals.
We will carefully analyse your financial situation and draw up a personal solution, which we will present in a follow-up meeting. Your personal advisor will support you in implementing your goals and wishes over the long term in a self-determined manner.
- A clear picture of your personal pension and insurance situation
- A personal proposed solution based on your goals and wishes
- Professional advice on the desired pension and insurance topics
- Three-year mandate