Ninety-two percent of those asked consider it important to shape their lives in self-determination. This need unites all generations, income levels and genders. Swiss Life’s individual pension provision and financial advice helps them do that – in all phases of life.
Nothing is as multifaceted as life. So it is all the more important to ask yourself the right questions and act early to ensure a worry-free financial future. With personal consultation from Swiss Life you can adjust your pension optimally to your life situation. If your life changes, for example through marriage, a promotion or imminent retirement, we analyse your personal situation and suggest solutions.
What are the benefits of Swiss Life consulting?
- An individual analysis of your personal situation
- Comprehensive recommendations for action
- Advice from an insurance and financial expert
From an initial consultation to a personal and individual solution
- At our first meeting we discuss your objectives, wishes and needs
- Your insurance advisor then draws up your individual analysis
- During the second and further discussions, we present to you the analysis and solution proposals
- And once you have made your decision we remain available for long-term support
Make an appointment for a consultation
Are you interested in a personal consultation from Swiss Life? Contact us for a complimentary initial consultation and take advantage of our experts’ skill and experience.
Optimal advising in all phases of life
Marriage and family
Marriage is the start of a new life stage: you are now responsible not only for yourself, but for your family as well. With the right provision, you can look to the future with confidence.
From your own four walls, you’ll look to a self-determined future. You, too, can finance a home and use it as part of your pension provision: work with our specialists to plan financial security for you and your family.
If you want to maintain your standard of living in retirement, early planning is important. Swiss Life can help you with this by discussing your personal pension situation with you.