Many key questions related to retirement must be asked early on: what will your income and expenditure situation be, and would you prefer a pension or a lump-sum payment? With the help of a comprehensive overview, you can plan the important steps now.
Every other infant born today will live to be 100
The Swiss underestimate their own life expectancy
46% of Swiss would like to put aside a nest egg for their old age
We will be happy to analyse your life situation with you, including your financial plans and goals, in a personal consultation. Using this information, we will create an individual overview of your expected income and expenditures when you are older, as well as the change in your tax situation. We will also review the affordability of your home and show you how you can save taxes.
The result will be an individual pension plan with solutions developed especially for you. Swiss Life will support you in implementing the plan and advise you now and in the years to come. Within five years, you can have your pension plan updated at no charge. This will enable you to adapt the plan in line with professional or personal changes or new wishes and goals.
Your benefits at a glance
- You receive an overview of your financial future with respect to your retirement as well as tailored solutions developed by us for you.
- You see how your income, expenditures and retirement benefits will change over time.
- You see how your taxes will change, allowing you to develop corresponding measures.
- You receive long-term advice and support: within five years, we will – at your request – adapt your personal analysis in line with new circumstances at no charge.
- You can be certain that your financial situation will be planned in accordance with your wishes.
Plan your pension in good time!
Are you interested in personal pension planning from Swiss Life, or do you have questions?
More about the product
- Overview of changes to your income, expenditures and assets from now to when you are older
- Comparison of pension versus lump-sum withdrawal
- Calculation of the change in your tax situation
- Overview of income and expenditures if your partner dies
- Calculation of the affordability of your home when you are older
- Individual action plan with proposed solutions
- Five-year mandate
During the free initial consultation, your pension advisor will discuss your financial situation with you. This includes your personal needs, goals and wishes.
Based on your needs and wishes, we will analyse your financial situation and show you various solutions that are suitable for you. Of course, we will also help you with implementation – for the next five years.
- A clear presentation in graph and table format of your future income and expenditures, the change in your assets and your taxes.
- A comparison calculation showing the differences between drawing a pension and receiving a lump-sum payment. For example, a 100% pension versus a 50% pension and 50% lump-sum withdrawal, and the resulting tax changes.
- An overview of income and expenditures if your partner dies
- An individual action plan: the individual action plan helps you over the long-term and shows when to initiate which steps – for example, making a purchase in a pension fund, registering for an AHV pension or reallocating assets.
Make pension planning part of your comprehensive financial planning.