Do you and your family have enough protection in case something happens to you? Will you be able to cover expenses if you become ill or suffer an accident? How can you reach your wishes and goals more quickly? An analysis can answer these questions.
Just under 70% of Swiss believe it is important to have as many insurance policies as possible from the same provider
A secure income is important to 61% of Swiss
Accumulating capital is among the main ambitions of Swiss under 40
We will be happy to analyse your life situation with you, including your financial plans and goals, in a personal consultation. The consultation will focus on your personal pension situation and income protection. It will also look at retirement provision and how you can achieve your savings goals.
The result will be an individual analysis of your situation with specific recommendations for action. Of course, things can change in life – both in your professional and in your personal life. In such cases, you can have the analysis adapted to new circumstances and goals.
Your benefits at a glance
- Your financial situation is presented in a clear, visual format, and we develop individual, tailored solutions for you.
- Your personal pension specialist will support you over the next five years and adjust your analysis in line with your current life situation.
- Your personal financial roadmap provides you with an overview of all key dates and activities.
Plan your financial future early on!
Are you interested in a personal pension and financial analysis from Swiss Life, or do you have questions?
More about the product
- Detailed overview of your income in the event you become disabled, if you die and when you are older, your current assets and your health cover
- Planning alternatives with recommended solutions
- Individual plan of action
- Five-year mandate with updates
During the free initial consultation, we first discuss your financial situation. We also record your personal needs as well as your wishes and goals. The next steps are based on this information.
We analyse your financial situation based on your needs and wishes and offer you a range of solutions. Of course, we will help you choose the optimal solution and then implement it.
- An overview of clear analyses regarding your income situation in the case of disability, death and old age as well as your current asset situation
- An analysis of your health cover
- Analyses and documentation of other optional topics related to pensions, as required, such as tax optimisation or home financing
- Individual action plan: the individual action plan supports you over the long term and shows when to initiate which measures.
- Five-year mandate
Make pension planning part of your comprehensive financial planning.