First job, first home: New freedoms and exciting challenges – but many questions too. What insurance do I need? Which risks must be covered? And what happens if I can no longer work due to illness or accident?
One in two young adults saves regularly – but only one in ten save for old age.
Young adults can save up to CHF 502 every year on health insurance.
Misadventures can quickly become very expensive. Personal liability insurance covers these costs.
At an initial meeting we will work with you to define your individual needs and priorities. The advice focuses on income protection in the event of illness or accident and the optimisation of health insurance. Property and asset insurance as well as asset accumulation aspects are also discussed.
First, we use a digitally supported process to record your current situation as well as your goals and wishes. Next we carefully analyse your financial situation and develop a personal solution for you. For three years, you can have this solution adapted free of charge in line with changed circumstances.
Your benefits at a glance
- Your pension and insurance situation is presented in a clear and straightforward manner. Find out at a glance where there is room for improvement and optimisation.
- Your personal pension specialist will support you over the next three years and adjust your analysis in line with your current life situation.
- You decide which topics are important to you and should be addressed.
It's worth checking early!
Are you interested in our pension and insurance check, or do you have any questions? We will be happy to answer them.
More about the product
Together with your advisor, determine which of the following topics are relevant to you:
- Analysis of the expected income in the event of:
- disability due to illness or accident
- death due to illness or accident
- Advice regarding and optimisation of:
- Personal liability and household contents insurance
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Legal protection insurance
- Healthcare insurance
- Opportunities to optimise asset consolidation and accumulation.
During a free initial consultation, we first discuss your current pension and insurance situation and consider your personal financial needs, wishes and goals.
We will carefully analyse your financial situation and develop a personal solution for you, which you will receive in a follow-up meeting. Your personal advisor will support you in implementing your personal goals and wishes over the long term.
- A personal proposed solution based on your defined goals and wishes.
- Professional advice on the pension and insurance topics selected by you.
- Three-year mandate