Security everywhere you go: with Swiss Life Avenue motor insurance, you and your vehicle will be well insured. There are three options: Basic, Plus and Premium. You choose the insurance cover that best meets your needs.
In a nutshell
Assemble your motor insurance flexibly according to your needs:
- Mandatory liability insurance
- Comprehensive or third-party cover
- Passenger insurance
In the event of a loss, Vaudoise’s professional expertise guarantees straightforward and speedy processing.
Your benefits at a glance
- Climate: Swiss Life Avenue promotes environmentally friendly vehicles with green rates.
- Personal possessions: in addition to theft, property damage is also covered.
- Retention fee for liability: no additional retention fee for young and third-party drivers listed in the contract.
- Assistance service: a range of free services, such as trip cancellation insurance.
- Parking damages: parking damages are included in the coverage for collision damage. The retention fee is identical.
- Life-long bonus: the bonus coverage guarantees you a life-long minimum premium as long as you have been insured at the lowest premium level for longer than two years.
- Driver assistance systems: we offer discount rates for vehicles that have an electronic system for increased safety when driving.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Are you interested in Swiss Life Avenue, or do you have questions? Then contact us today.
More about the product
The three versions differ in terms of the scope of cover.
Basic: The most important cover, at a fair price
Plus: The complete offer for comprehensive cover
Premium: Top cover, with nothing left to wish for
You can compare the three versions using our Swiss Life Avenue fact sheet.
Third-party insurance covers vehicle damage for which you are not responsible (theft, fire, natural hazards, broken glass etc.).
In addition to the cover provided by third-party insurance, comprehensive insurance also covers vehicle damage as a result of a collision.
Mandatory liability insurance covers personal injury and property damage that you cause to other people with your vehicle.