Swiss Life ProtectEasy enables you to acquire cover against the financial consequences of death through a simple online process. The one-year contract term extends automatically by a year through payment of the renewal premium. That way you pay a premium that always reflects your current risk.
In nine out of ten fatalities, the cause is illness.
Risk coverage can be extended annually.
Swiss Life ProtectEasy can be concluded directly online
In a nutshell
With term life insurance, you can provide someone with financial security in the event of a stroke of fate. Nevertheless, it isn't always clear how long such security is required, or how long it is to last. One year, two years or more?
With ProtectEasy you don’t have to make that decision. The contract term is automatically extended every year with payment of the renewal premium. And the one-year term of insurance means that the premium is assessed exclusively on the basis of the current risk. If coverage of risks is no longer required, you do not pay the renewal premium, the contract ends, and that’s it.
Your benefits at a glance
- No multiple-year contractual obligation: Risk coverage can be extended annually.
- Easy contract conclusion: ProtectEasy can only be concluded online. There are only two health questions to answer for lump-sum death benefits up to CHF 150 000.
- Immediately available: in the event of death, your beneficiaries receive the full lump-sum death benefit – regardless of inheritance law.
Would you like to know more about Swiss Life ProtectEasy, or do you have any questions about the offering? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
Conclude ProtectEasy online
You can conclude your death cover directly online on Swiss Life myWorld in just a few steps.
More about the product
No. Due to its annual, potentially rolling contract term, ProtectEasy
can only be offered in pillar 3b.
- During the contract term: no wealth tax
- In the event of death: the lump sum is separated from the rest of the income and taxed at a reduced rate; the survivor's annuities certain are taxed together with the rest of the income
Term life insurance with online conclusion of contract
Swiss Life ProtectEasy
Financial security for your survivors
Swiss Life Tree
Protection against the financial consequences of disability and death
Swiss Life Protection