Put your money into unit-linked life insurance, and it will be invested in an attractive fund portfolio comprising three asset classes: real estate, bonds and hedged equity investments.
160 years of experience in managing investments
Swiss Life: the largest private proprietor in Switzerland
120 billion invested in bonds via Swiss Life
In a nutshell
Swiss Life Premium Assets is a unit-linked life insurance product. Your money will be invested in a fund portfolio consisting of three attractive investments.
Your benefits at a glance
- You benefit from the investment expertise of Swiss Life Asset Managers and the expertise and experience of the Swiss Life Group’s real estate specialists.
- You are able to invest your money in investments which Swiss Life uses for its own employees in its pension fund, and which are otherwise only accessible to very wealthy investors.
- No medical examination
- All income during the term of the contract is tax-exempt if you meet the minimum requirements.
- You enjoy other insurance benefits, such as death cover and free designation of beneficiaries, as well as inheritance and bankruptcy privileges.
Please do not hesitate to arrange a consultation.
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Assets, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
To range of funds
More about the product
Your money will be invested in a fund portfolio consisting of three attractive investments.
You participate in a portfolio of selected bond funds, managed over the term of the contract. The Swiss Life pension fund also invests the assets of Swiss Life employees in these bond funds, among other investments. Swiss Life is one of the biggest bond investors in Switzerland with a total volume of over CHF 121 billion.
The proven real estate fund invests in high-quality Swiss commercial properties and has achieved excellent returns in the past few years. Swiss Life has over 120 years of experience in real estate management. As the largest private real estate owner in Switzerland it builds on the expertise and experience of the real estate specialists of Swiss Life Asset Managers.
Hedged equity investments
The equity fund invests in globally diversified shares. With an additional hedging strategy the fund is protected against major falls in prices. The strategy of the equity fund builds on the long-standing expertise of Swiss Life Asset Managers in risk-controlled equity strategies.
Payout at expiry is exempt from income tax, provided
- the contract expires after the age of 60;
- it was concluded before the age of 66 for a minimum term of ten years;
- the insured person and the policyholder are the same.
During the contract term: only wealth tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only)
In the event of death: no income tax, inheritance tax possible according to policyholder’s canton of residence
From CHF 40 000 and up
- Inheritance and bankruptcy privileges
- Your entitlements are always fully protected by the tied assets Swiss Life is required to set aside by law. These are subject to strict controls by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
Focus on real estate, bonds and hedged equity investment
Swiss Life Premium Assets
Optimise return on investment and save on taxes
Swiss Life Premium Comfort