Swiss Life Premium Comfort is a fund-linked life insurance in pillar 3a or 3b with opportunities for attractive returns. At the same time, you also benefit from tax-exempt income.
Just under two thirds of the Swiss population has private provisions
Those who plan are more financially confident
No medical examination
In a nutshell
With this attractive pension solution you can enjoy your life in a self-determined manner: Swiss Life Premium Comfort is suitable as an investment for available capital and for the reinvestment of 3a assets that have already been contributed (one-off premium). We have compiled the fund portfolios carefully in accordance with the best-in-class approach with the goal of generating capital returns for you. Thanks to the various options that are available, you remain flexible.
Your benefits at a glance
- You benefit from positive performance on the stock market and can rely on the specialist expertise of Swiss Life.
- Your income is tax-exempt.
- In the event of survival, you receive the value of your fund units plus any Comfort deposit.
- You remain flexible – thanks to fund portfolio switching and the Comfort deposit.
- You minimise your risk through annual rebalancing, which ensures adherence to your risk profile. Furthermore, optional entry and exit management enables you to gradually invest or disinvest your assets. This evens out the purchase and sales prices.
- No medical examination is required.
- You enjoy insurance benefits such as death cover and inheritance and bankruptcy privileges.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Comfort, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
Swiss Life is a leading asset manager with over 150 years of experience in managing customer assets. This valuable expertise benefits you as well.
Our experts structure the fund portfolios with the goal of generating capital returns. In doing so, they use the best-in-class approach. This means that they only consider using the investment funds that are the best in their category.
Together with your advisor, you choose a solution that corresponds to your personal risk-return profile and investment horizon.
Each portfolio includes funds that generate regular capital returns – thanks to dividends as well as interest and rental income.
- Capital returns increase the value of your investment.
- If there is market turbulence, these returns have a stabilising effect.
- Capital returns are usually subject to income tax. However, with unit-linked life insurance they are tax-exempt if certain conditions are met.
- You can reinvest the distributions from the fund portfolios or accumulate them in your Comfort deposit.
- You can reinvest your Comfort deposit fully or partially in the fund portfolio.
- You can switch among the fund portfolios – at no charge and at any time.
You have the option of putting the distributions from the funds in the Comfort deposit. The interest rate on this balance is based on short-term market rates and is currently 0.25%.
- All pillar 3a assets, including income, are tax-exempt during the contract term.
- The capital is taxed on payout, but separately from your other income and at a lower tax rate.
- The payout at the end of the contract is exempt from income tax, provided the contract ends after the policyholder turns 60, before the policyholder turns 66 if the contract was concluded with a term of at least ten years and the insured person and the policyholder are the same.
- During the contract term: only wealth tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only)
- In the event of death: no income tax, but inheritance tax may be due depending on the policyholder’s canton of residence
- You benefit from inheritance and bankruptcy privileges.
- Your entitlements are always fully protected by the tied assets which Swiss Life is required to set aside by law. These assets are monitored by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
- In pillar 3b: possibility of a loan as well as free designation of beneficiaries
Optimise return on investment and save on taxes
Swiss Life Premium Comfort
Unit-linked investments offering potential return and risk protection
Swiss Life Vitality
Attractive investment opportunities with the security of life insurance
Swiss Life Champion Advance