This new type of savings and risk insurance is modular and can be structured in a number of different ways. It offers an optimal mix of security and returns – thanks to the two intelligently linked savings elements.
The longer the investment horizon, the more sense it makes to have high equity exposure
Equity exposure of up to 95% possible
42% of Swiss want to be financially independent
In a nutshell
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements includes a traditional insurance component (security element) and a fund-linked insurance component (return element). You determine the investment strategy that will be used to split your periodic savings premium and invest the two components.
Your benefits at a glance
- Potential returns: with the return element, we invest the corresponding portion of the savings premium in an equity fund portfolio. In doing so, we rely on low-cost ETFs (passively managed funds that track the performance of an index) or funds that are otherwise only available to institutional investors.
- Security: the portion of the savings premium intended for the security element is invested by Swiss Life, which pays interest on it.
- Tax advantages: the payout in pillar 3b is exempt from income tax if certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: thanks to its various adjustment options, such as changing the premium split, Swiss Life Dynamic Elements can be adapted to your changing needs.
- Simple handling: you don’t have to worry about a thing. Swiss Life Dynamic Elements automatically implements your desired investment strategy.
- Financial protection: you protect yourself, your family and those around you from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death.
- Option Complete: this option allows you to increase the risk cover in the event of changed life circumstances, without the need for a medical examination. The option also includes preferential terms and conditions for Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Dynamic Elements, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
You can increase your risk cover as part of the coverage extension guarantee, for example when you purchase a home. You also receive special terms and conditions on Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
Yes, you can adjust the savings premium split between the security and return elements.
You can transfer the return element to the security element whenever you want – and vice versa.
There are two premium split options:
- With the dynamic premium split, the security component increases over the term of the contract.
- With a constant premium split, the security and return components remain unchanged.
In the case of the security element, the part of the savings premium defined by the premium split is invested by SwissLife on an interest-bearing basis.
Interest for the security element from 1 January 2021: 2.00%
Interest rate security element for supplementary payments from 1 January 2021: 1.85%
Would you like to fulfil your dream of residential property?
Discover the many opportunities offered by Swiss Life Dynamic Elements.
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements – flexible for every requirement
Find the optimal balance between returns, security and risk.
Do you still have sufficient risk coverage?
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements allows you to individually adapt your risk protection.
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Uno