Not only does Swiss Life FlexSave Uno offer a guaranteed minimum payout, it also presents attractive opportunities for returns. In years when the stock markets perform well, there may be additional gains due to the participation in the index basket.
Those who plan are more financially confident
Accumulating capital is among the main ambitions of Swiss under 40
Swiss people save around 15% of their monthly income
In a nutshell
Savings insurance with an extra advantage: in addition to the guaranteed minimum payout, you may also see gains as a result of the index participation. We credit these gains to your contract each year – so they are secure. And don’t worry, negative stock market performance does not affect the guaranteed benefits.
As an additional form of protection, you can arrange to have Swiss Life continue paying the premiums for you if you become disabled, to receive a pension if you become disabled, or to receive a guaranteed minimum payout if you die.
Your benefits at a glance
- You receive a guaranteed minimum payout on expiry of the insurance.
- You participate in the positive performance of the index basket.
- We protect the gains made each year – this increases your guaranteed payout on expiry of the insurance.
- With the option “Reinvest participation gains”, you benefit from higher potential returns.
- Free choice of beneficiaries
- You can interrupt the premiums.
- Tax advantages of pillar 3b: in the event of survival or death, no income tax. During the contract term: only wealth tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only).
- With optional benefits in the event of disability and death, you can ensure better protection for yourself.
- You can also choose the Home Option.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about the Swiss Life FlexSave Uno product or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
Information regarding index participation
See your detailed statement for the participation code relevant to your contract
Index participation for contracts with start of contract on the fifth of a month
Index participation for contracts with start of contract on the first of a month
More about the product
If you choose the Home Option, you can, for example, increase the risk cover when you purchase a home for your own use without the need for a medical examination. You also receive special terms and conditions for Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
The index basket is based on the performance of well-known market indexes (SMI, EuroStoxx50 and S&P 500) and currently takes account of the market regions Switzerland, the USA and Europe.
If only one region has positive performance within a year*, it still results in gains from the index participation. We credit this gain to your contract.
* Based on the participation key date according to your policy
If you choose the option “Reinvest participation gains”, half your gains from index participation will be used to acquire additional index participation the following participation year.
- This option is only available for contracts with a participation key date of 5 April.
- You can choose to select or remove this option each year
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Uno
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno