With our support, you can see what issues are important on your way to buying your own home. The sooner you clarify this, the sooner you will be able to turn your wish into reali-ty.
Important questions relating to your wish to own your own home
There are many details that need to be clarified to make your dream of owning a property come true. The following considerations can help you to gain a concrete overview of your options and your starting situation:
- Location: the region, the length of your commute and the environment (rural or urban)
- Rooms: the desired number of rooms and furnishings for your dream home
- Public transport/motorway: the importance of good public transport or motorway access
- Purchase price: the maximum costs possible for your home
- Finances: your financial situation and opportunities for optimising or improving it as well as your financing options
What you can afford – a simple explanation
How high the purchase price of your dream home can be depends on the amount of your income and equity capital, i.e. the assets you have accumulated. If you earn more and have more equity, the purchase price of
your home may be correspondingly higher. With our practical online calculator, you can find out quickly and easily how much your home should at the most cost. Simply enter your gross income and assets and you'll see a result.
How we can help you acquire your own four walls
With our comprehensive advice, we would be happy to support you in finding the answer to all your financing questions. In addition to saving opportunities and financing your own home, the consulting includes all aspects of your pension provision, your finances and your financial secu-rity. Your advisor is always at your side from the start to the end of your financing and supports you step-by-step. At Swiss Life you get everything from a single source – for a self-determined future in your own four walls.