How do I reach Swiss Life?
- Our employees, who are working from home until further notice, ensure smooth communication with you, our customers.
- We will handle all your concerns, questions and needs with the quality to which you are accustomed at all times.
- Due to the applicable hygiene and social distancing regulations, we prefer to communicate with you by phone, e-mail or video conferencing until further notice. Physical meetings are also possible again in compliance with the applicable protective measures.
- We would be happy to welcome you to our General Agencies. We adhere strictly to the FOPH hygiene and behavioural rules at our agencies. We also use plexiglass screens, hygiene masks, and disinfect contact surfaces several times a day.
Does Swiss Life provide benefits in the event of a death caused by the coronavirus?
Yes, Swiss Life will pay the benefits same as with any illness-induced death. Swiss Life has no exclusion for pandemics.
Where do I register a death?
In order for us to be able to determine the entitled persons and the requisite documents, please contact us by phone or use our online service:
- Tel. 00800 878 879 00 (from abroad: +41 43 284 33 11)
- Online service
I am currently short of liquid funds and I can't pay the premium note for my policy. Can I terminate my contract?
With its products for private clients, Swiss Life offers various options for bridging a temporary payment bottleneck without sacrificing private provisions. We would be pleased to make you a customised offer. Call us on 00800 873 873 00 (from abroad: +41 43 284 33 11).
What is Swiss Life's assessment of the impact of the corona crisis on the economy and financial markets?
Read the weekly update from our specialists at Swiss Life Asset Managers.
What is the impact of the current financial market turbulence on my Swiss Life product?
The contractually assured benefits are not affected by the current turbulence, that applies especially to all guaranteed benefit commitments. There are varying effects on investment solutions and unit-linked products. For more details on your personal Swiss Life solution, please contact your advisor or Swiss Life Customer Services.
Where can I find out about the current state of affairs?
The Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) keeps up-to-date information on its website. If you have any questions, please contact the 24-hour Infoline on +41 58 463 00 00.