Swiss Life Premium Choice
Information on adjustments in fund offerings
- Lombard Odier SICAV Generation Global (ISIN: LU0428703317) replaced by
NN (L) Global Sustainable Equity (ISIN: LU0119216553)
- Reason: The fund has achieved critical mass with respect to the assets under management. To ensure the most efficient possible management and in the interest of investors, the Board of Directors of Lombard Odier Funds has decided to restrict the subscription and switch of fund units. Until further notice, no more applications for subscription or switch of this fund will be accepted.
- Swiss Life is for this reason adapting its fund universe and will now be offering the
NN (L) Global Sustainable Equity. The fund invests worldwide in equities in accordance with sustainability criteria based on social and environmental principles and with strong financial figures.
- This global sustainability-oriented equity fund has won us over with its stable track record and extraordinarily skilled portfolio-management team, which enjoys long years of experience in the area of sustainable investments. NN Investment Partners (formerly ING Investment Management) manages around EUR 2 bn in the area of sustainable investment (the first strategy was launched in 2000).
- For further information on NN (L) Global Sustainable Equity, including fact sheet, KIID and prospectus, see www.swisslife-am.com.