Swiss Life Pension Services AG provides advisory, administrative and IT services related to occupational pensions. Together with our subsidiaries aXenta, Abcon and Actuaires & Associés, we advise over 400 clients throughout Switzerland with over 70 employees in five locations.
Why Swiss Life Pension Services
Our clients have good reasons for working with us:
- Dedication: Swiss Life Pension Services AG was founded in 2003 as an independent subsidiary of the Swiss Life Group. As a Swiss company, we are dedicated to quality and precision.
- Competence: You get to discuss all issues relating to occupational benefits with expert contact partners.
- Systematic approach: In the dynamic environment of occupational pensions, our systematic advisory approach ensures the optimal management of your employee benefits institution.
- Outsourcing: We relieve you of technical administration work and can even assume responsibility for the entire management of your pension fund.
- Accessibility: Our teams guarantee a high degree of availability across our entire service range in consulting and administration.
- By the book: We follow the rules set out by the regulatory authorities as well as the Chamber of Swiss Pension Actuaries.
We prevent conflicts of interest
The supervisory oversight commission (OAK) has imposed strict requirements for the independence of pension actuaries. Swiss Life Pension Services AG has always ensured this independence is guaranteed, which is why regulations on preventing conflicts of interest required by the OAK were passed on 1 October 2014. Our clients value this independence.