Which health insurance is best? With Swiss Life SimplyCare you select basic insurance cover and supplementary cover for both outpatient and inpatient treatment. If your needs change, just change the basic insurance model. This lets you remain flexible.
In a nutshell
Our partner Sanitas health insurance offers you various basic health insurance models – free choice of physician, the family doctor or contract physician model, or with telephone consultation prior to treatment. The amount of the premiums varies depending on the model and deductible selected. You can, of course, also select the basic cover offered by a different provider. For convenient care in the event of an illness, you’ll also find the right solution with outpatient and inpatient supplementary insurance from Sanitas.
Your benefits at a glance
- We advise you on which package of basic and supplementary insurance is right for your life situation.
- We make sure your insurance cover does not overlap.
- We provide you with expert advice on the right deductible for you.
- If your needs change, you can very easily adapt your insurance solution.
- Easily and quickly change basic insurance: your advisor will help you with prepared documents.
- Just one address for all bills: you can send all of your bills to Sanitas, even if your basic insurance is with another provider.
- With multi-year contracts, you’ll benefit from lucrative premium discounts for supplementary insurance.
- Integrated patient legal protection: in the event of diagnostic and treatment errors, you receive legal assistance at no charge.
Calculate premium health insurance (in German)
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life SimplyCare, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.