Which health insurance cover is the right one? With Swiss Life SimplyCare you select basic and supplementary insurance cover for both outpatient and inpatient treatment. If your needs change, simply change the basic insurance model. This allows you to remain flexible.
Our partner Sanitas health insurance offers you various basic health insurance models – free choice of physician, including consultation of your family doctor or contract physician, or with telephone consultation prior to treatment. The amount of the premiums varies depending on the model and deductible selected. You can, of course, also select the basic cover offered by a different provider. For convenient care in the event of an illness, you’ll also find the right solution with outpatient and inpatient supplementary insurance from Sanitas.
Your advantages at a glance
- We advise you on which package of basic and supplementary insurance is right for your life situation.
- We make sure your insurance cover does not overlap.
- We provide you with expert advice on the right deductible for you.
- If your needs change, you can very easily adapt your insurance solution.
- Easily and quickly change basic insurance: your advisor will help you with prepared documents – for self-determined decisions.
- Just one address for all bills: you can send all of your bills to Sanitas, even if your basic insurance is with another provider.
- With multi-year contracts, you’ll benefit from lucrative premium discounts for supplementary insurance.
- Integrated patient legal protection: in the event of diagnostic and treatment errors, you receive legal assistance at no charge.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life SimplyCare, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.
Advantages of SimplyCare
For globetrotters and frequent travellers
For athletes and sports enthusiasts
For the thrifty and price-conscious