92% of people believe it is important to be able to shape their lives in self-determination. This need unites all generations, income levels and genders. Swiss Life’s individual pension provision and financial advice helps them do that – in all phases of life.
Nothing is as multifaceted as life. So it is all the more important to ask yourself the right questions and take steps early on with regard to your financial future. With personal advice from Swiss Life you can adjust your pension provision optimally to your life situation. If your life changes, for example as a result of marriage, promotion or retirement, we will review your situation and suggest solutions.
What are the benefits of advice from Swiss Life?
- Individual analysis of your personal situation
- Comprehensive recommendations for action
- Advice from an insurance and financial expert
From initial discussion to personal solution
- At our first meeting we discuss your objectives, wishes and needs.
- Your insurance advisor will then prepare an individual analysis.
- In the following discussions, we will present the analysis and solution proposals to you.
- Even after your decision, we will be happy to support you and assist you over the long term.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Are you interested in a personal consultation from Swiss Life? Contact us for a complimentary initial consultation and take advantage of our experts’ skill and experience. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.
Optimal advice in any stage of life
Marriage and family
To marry is to start a new stage of life: you are now responsible not only for yourself, but for your family as well. The best way to achieve this is with the right pension provision.
From your own four walls you can see to a self-determined future. You too can finance your own home and use it as pension provision: Plan financial security for you and your family with our experts.
If you want to maintain your standard of living in retirement, early planning is important. Swiss Life supports you in this and discusses your personal pension situation with you.