Good employees are key to a company’s success. A good staff pension plan will help you retain employees over the long term.
HR marketing – the pension package helps
Many company owners know that a generous staff pension plan is increasingly being deployed as an effective recruiting tool. They know that for many employees the pension solution is an important factor, both for life planning – for example, making an early withdrawal to buy a home – and to optimise their taxes. Companies can retain key employees over the longer term by offering them a generous pension plan.
The pension plan structure is flexible
You can tailor the pension plan optimally to the needs of the company and its employees. This provides you with substantial flexibility when defining the benefits:
- Level of employment: taken into account when calculating the insured salary.
- Pensions: benefits in the event of disability or death that exceed the statutory minimum.
- Lump-sum payments: Additional payments in the event of death.
- Purchases: cover as a separate benefit in the event of death.
- Savings contributions: exceed the statutory minimum.
- Salary limit: define so that salaries above the mandatory rate are covered as well.
- Financing of contributions: provide lower contributions for employees.
- Retirement: allow flexible models.
- Management: offer special benefits for key employees.
We offer you solutions
What are your needs? How high should the benefits be? What are your plans for your key employees? We’ll help you find the answers to these and other questions.
With Swiss Life you’ll have a renowned partner at your side, one that will provide you with expert support in all matters related to pensions. Our advisors would be pleased to discuss your questions and needs, and offer you tailored solutions.
Make an appointment for a consultation
The solution that is right for your company is very individual and depends on a range of factors. Our insurance advisors are happy to help you find the right solution for your company.