Over the long term, employee health is crucial for motivation and performance. It is therefore an important fact for a company’s competitiveness and success.
Advantages of OHM
Occupational health management provides advantages for both the company and its employees. You benefit on a number of levels:
- You reduce illness-related absences and presenteeism*.
- You increase employee motivation, performance and productivity.
- You reduce the risk of disability, thus lowering insurance premiums (short-term disability benefit and accident insurance as well as occupational provisions).
- You will be viewed as a more attractive company and employer.
- OHM measures enable you to achieve a significantly positive cost-benefit ratio.
*This refers to employees who show up for work despite a health ailment or some other issue that would have provided sufficient cause for an absence.