The goal: Ensure your employees’ health, strengthen available resources and use early recognition to respond quickly when performance falls or looks set to fall.
Swiss Life provides rapid support for work-related, social, health-related or personal problems. This saves time and money.
Rapid action is the most reliable tool in the event of incapacity to work. Swiss Life is committed to early intervention. Swiss Life's Care Management supports your company even before an employee becomes unable to work.
What is the benefit for your company and your employees?
- A professional contact person and expert support
- Avoidance of lost working hours or reduction of absences
- Clarification of the situation in the event of unexplainable and/or repeated absences
- Earlier return to work
- Early detection of an impending long-term incapacity to work
- Fewer disability cases and therefore lower insurance premiums
- Social engagement fosters identification with the company
Outplacement is a form of professional reorientation support for employees whose employment relationship is likely to be or has been terminated or who are taking early retirement.
In the event of restructuring (job cuts involving several employees), we support companies with outplacement services for groups/departments. We offer employees personal coaching sessions for the agreed term.