This new type of savings and risk insurance (pillar 3a/3b) is modular and can be structured in a number of different ways. It offers an optimal mix of security and returns – thanks to the two intelligently linked savings elements.
One out of three puts aside up to 1 000 francs a month for a dream house
Can also be used as equity when purchasing residential property
Save up to CHF 2 000 in taxes annually
In a nutshell
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements includes a traditional insurance component (security element) and a fund-linked insurance component (return element). You determine the investment strategy that will be used to split your periodic savings premium and invest the two components.
The combined pension plan enables you to switch between tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3a) and non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b) in line with your needs.
Your benefits at a glance
- Potential returns: with the return element, we invest the corresponding portion of the savings premium in an equity fund portfolio. In doing so, we rely on low-cost ETFs (passively managed funds that track the performance of an index) or funds that are otherwise only available to institutional investors.
- Security: the portion of the savings premium intended for the security element is invested by Swiss Life, which pays interest on it.
- Tax advantages: premiums in pillar 3a are deductible from taxable income. The payout in pillar 3b is exempt from income tax if certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: thanks to its various adjustment options, such as changing the premium split, Swiss Life Dynamic Elements can be adapted to your changing needs.
- Simple handling: you don’t have to worry about a thing. Swiss Life Dynamic Elements automatically implements your desired investment strategy.
- Financial protection: you protect yourself, your family and those around you from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death.
- Option Complete: this option allows you to increase the risk cover in the event of changed life circumstances, without the need for a medical examination. The option also includes preferential terms and conditions for Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
To range of funds
More about the product
You can increase your risk cover as part of the coverage extension guarantee, for example when you purchase a home. You also receive special terms and conditions on Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
Yes, the product name supplement “Duo” refers to the option of switching between pillars 3a and 3b during the contract term. This option will help you achieve your savings goal no matter what your employment situation is.
Yes, you can adjust the savings premium split between the security and return elements.
You can transfer the return element to the security element whenever you want – and vice versa.
With Swiss Life Dynamic Elements, your payment is divided between the security element and the fund assets (return element) in accordance with the premium split defined by you. If the fund assets perform well, the percentage split changes. As a result, the ratio between the security element and the fund assets no longer corresponds to the premium split defined by you. You can select the “Safeguard against outperformance” option at the beginning of the contract. With this option, any added value from the fund assets is automatically reallocated to the security assets to ensure that the division between them is in line with your defined premium split.
There are two premium split options:
- With the dynamic premium split, the security component increases over the term of the contract.
- With a constant premium split, the security and return components remain unchanged.
In the case of the security element, the part of the savings premium defined by the premium split is invested by SwissLife on an interest-bearing basis.
Interest for the security element from 1 January 2020: 2.15%
Interest rate security element for supplementary payments from 1 January 2020: 2.00%
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3a/3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Duo