Swiss Life Premium Comfort Junior Plan is unit-linked life insurance in pillar 3b. It enables you to invest monthly in professionally managed fund portfolios and thus build up attractive, return-oriented starting capital for your child.
If 50% of child allowance payments is invested, the child will receive around CHF 20,000 at the age of 18.
Tuition fees for a semester abroad in the US are CHF 15,000 on average.
If at least two children from the same family conclude a children’s solution with Swiss Life, the second child receives a discount.
Do you want to accumulate starting capital for your child, perhaps for a language course abroad, their first flat or a car? Swiss Life Premium Comfort Junior Plan is the right choice if you want to save for your child's future in a self-determined manner. You benefit from increased potential returns and are also protected by harmonised risk cover together with your child.
With Swiss Life Premium Comfort Junior Plan, you invest a fixed amount every month. You have four different fund portfolios to choose from. Together with your advisor, you decide for yourself which solution best suits your personal risk/return profile and investment horizon.
Each fund portfolio is carefully maintained by Swiss Life. Swiss Life is a leading asset manager with over 150 years of experience in managing customer assets. Our investment management specialists only consider the best investment funds in their respective categories for inclusion in the portfolios.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: professional portfolio management by Swiss Life Asset Managers provides you with attractive potential returns. If you are worried about market turbulence, you decide for yourself whether we move your portfolio assets to a low-risk investment – and then transfer them back into your fund portfolio at a later date.
- Tax advantages: the capital returns from unit-linked life insurance are tax exempt, provided certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: the selected fund portfolio can be switched free of charge during the contract term.
- Simplicity: you don't need to worry about investment decisions.
- Financial protection: protect your child from financial bottlenecks due to illness or accident – so that they can live self-determinedly in the long term.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Are you interested in Swiss Life Comfort Junior Plan, or do you have questions? Then contact us today.
More about the product
- In the event of survival: no income tax
- During the contract term: withholding tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only)
- Assumption of premium payments is generally the same as a gift. Gifts to heirs are exempt from gift tax in most cantons.
- In the event of survival, the value of the fund units is paid out.
- If your child becomes disabled, Swiss Life will pay a disability annuity from the child’s 16th birthday until AHV age (if this is included in the insurance cover).
- If the child dies, the current value of the fund units will be paid out.
- If the premium payer dies, Swiss Life will continue the premium payments.
- If the premium payer becomes disabled, Swiss Life will continue the premium payments (if this is included in the insurance cover).
You can switch among the four fund portfolios on offer at any time, free of charge. You can also have your fund assets transferred in full to a low-risk investment and transferred back to the fund portfolio – as often and for as long as you wish.
Yes, this is possible.
The fund assets are automatically and incrementally transferred to a low-risk investment.
You can put the distributions from the funds into the optional Comfort deposit. The interest we pay on this balance is based on short-term interest rates.
Current interest rate: 0.15%
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Junior Plan
Saving with attractive potential returns
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan