Swiss Life FlexSave Uno offers a guaranteed minimum payout and potential returns for non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b), since in good stock market years you may earn additional gains by participating in the Index-Basket.
Those who plan are more financially confident
Accumulating capital is among the main ambitions of Swiss under 40
Swiss people save around 15% of their monthly income
In a nutshell
Savings insurance with an extra advantage: in addition to the guaranteed minimum payout, you may also see gains as a result of the index participation. We credit these gains to your contract each year – so they are secure. And don’t worry, negative stock market performance does not affect the guaranteed benefits.
You also benefit from Swiss Life continuing to pay your premiums if you become disabled and from a guaranteed minimum lump sum being paid out in the event of death.
Your benefits at a glance
- You receive a guaranteed minimum payout on expiry of the insurance.
- You participate in the positive performance of the index basket.
- We protect the gains made each year – this increases your guaranteed payout on expiry of the insurance.
- With “Reinvest participation gains”, you benefit from higher potential returns.
- Free choice of beneficiaries
- You can interrupt the premiums.
- Tax advantages of pillar 3b: in the event of survival or death, no income tax. During the contract term: only wealth tax on the surrender value (at cantonal level only).
- With optional benefits in the event of disability and death, you can ensure better protection for yourself.
- Option Complete: this option allows you to increase the risk cover in the event of changed life circumstances, without the need for a medical examination. The option also includes preferantial terms and conditions for Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about the Swiss Life FlexSave Uno product or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
You can increase your risk cover as part of the coverge extension gaurantee, for example when you purchase a home. You also receive special terms and conditions on Swiss Life fixed-rate mortgages.
The index basket is based on the performance of well-known market indexes (SMI, EuroStoxx50, S&P 500, Nikkei and FTSE) and currently takes account of the market regions Switzerland, the USA, Europe, Japan and Great Britain.
If only one region has positive performance within a year*, it still results in gains from the index participation. We credit this gain to your contract.
* Based on the participation key date according to your policy
If you choose the “Reinvest participation gains”, half your gains from index participation will be used to acquire additional index participation the following participation year.
- The "Reinvestment participation gains" option is not possible for contracts with a participation key date of 1 February.
- You can choose to select or remove "Reinvest participation gains" each years
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Uno
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno