Swiss Life FlexSave Uno offers both a guaranteed minimum payout and attractive potential returns for non-tax-qualified provisions (pillar 3b). In good stock market years, you may earn additional gains by participating in the index basket – and secure your plans for a self-determined future.
Those who plan are more financially confident.
Accumulating capital is among the main ambitions of Swiss under 40.
Swiss people save around 15% of their monthly income.
Savings insurance with an extra advantage: in addition to the guaranteed minimum payout, you may also see gains as a result of the index participation. We credit these gains to your contract each year. You are thus protected, and we help you achieve a financially self-determined future. And don't worry, negative stock market performance does not affect the guaranteed benefits.
You also benefit from Swiss Life continuing to pay your premiums if you become disabled and from a guaranteed minimum lump sum being paid out in the event of death.
Your advantages at a glance
- You receive a guaranteed minimum payout on expiry of the insurance.
- You participate in the positive performance of the index basket.
- We protect the profits made each year. This increases your guaranteed payout on expiry of the insurance – and enables you to lead a self-determined life in the longer term.
- With “Reinvest participation gains” you benefit from higher potential returns.
- Free choice of beneficiaries.
- You can interrupt the premiums.
- Tax advantages of pillar 3b: you pay no income tax in the event of survival or death. During the contract term, only wealth tax is due on the surrender value (at cantonal level only).
- You can select disability and death benefits yourself – and thus remain financially self-determined in all life situations.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about the Swiss Life FlexSave Uno product or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
The index basket is based on the performance of well-known market indexes and currently takes account of the market regions Switzerland (SMI), USA (S&P 500), Europe (EuroStoxx50), Japan (Nikkei) and the UK (FTSE).
If only one region has a positive performance within a year*, this still results in gains from the index participation. We credit this gain to your contract.
* Based on the participation key date according to your policy
If you choose the "Reinvest participation gains" option, half your gains from index participation will be used to acquire additional index participation for the following participation year.
- The "Reinvestment participation gains" option is not possible for contracts with a participation key date of 1 February.
- You can decide in advance each year whether or not to reinvest participation gains.
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Uno
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno