Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo is unit-linked life insurance (pillar 3a/3b). It offers good opportunities for attractive returns and tax-free income. Depending on your risk appetite, you can choose between different levels of equity exposure.
Just under two thirds of the Swiss population have private provisions.
46% of Swiss would like to put aside a nest egg for their self-determined retirement.
Flexibility thanks to a pillar switch
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo is the right choice for you if you want to save for your self-determined future and earn higher returns. This life insurance with fund investments offers several advantages: you not only protect yourself and your family but also gradually build up your assets. The attractive tax advantages are another plus.
How Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo works: you invest a fixed amount each month. You can choose from four different fund portfolios geared to dividends and interest income. They differ in terms of their equity component and their risk-return profile.
It is best to seek advice from one of our experts. Working together, we’ll find out which fund portfolio best meets your personal return expectations and your desired investment horizon. Towards the end of the contract term, we’ll gradually reallocate your assets into a less risky investment. This is thus less exposed to market fluctuations and gives you financial planning security for a self-determined future.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: the experts at Swiss Life Asset Managers review the quality of each fund under several criteria, only including the best funds in the portfolio. So an investment in Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo offers you attractive potential returns. If you are concerned about market turbulence, you can determine for yourself whether and when we should switch your portfolio assets to a low-risk investment and transfer them back into your fund portfolio at a later date.
- Tax advantages: the capital returns from unit-linked life insurance are tax-exempt, provided certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: the selected fund portfolio can be changed at no cost during the contract term.
- Simplicity: you don't need to worry about investment decisions. The selected fund portfolio is managed by our investment experts.
- Financial protection: with Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo, you protect yourself and your family from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death. That way you remain self-determined in every situation in life.
- Privilege option : With this additional option in the various duo savings plans offered by Swiss Life, you can adjust your risk coverage in the event of changed circumstances – without a detailed medical examination and even at special conditions to increase the lump-sum death benefit. The privileged partial surrender of pillar 3a also increases your equity for financing owner-occupied residential property. > Learn more
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Premium Comfort Duo, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about the Swiss Life FlexSave Duo product or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation. We would also be happy to advise you by video instead of in the General Agency or at your home.
You’re just two clicks away from your pillar 3a consultation!
We will be happy to advise you in a non-binding 15-minute phone conversation.
More about the product
Each fund portfolio is carefully maintained by Swiss Life. Our investment specialists work on the basis of a best-in-class approach. This means that they only consider using the investment funds that are the best in their category. Swiss Life is a leading asset manager with more than 150 years of experience in investing customer assets. This valuable expertise benefits you as well.
You can put the distributions from the funds into the optional Comfort deposit. The interest we pay on this balance is based on short-term interest rates.
Current interest rate: 0.15%
- During the contract term: you can deduct the premiums from your taxable income up to the statutory maximum amount. You pay no income and wealth tax.
- In the event of survival or death: the lump sum payable is taxed at a reduced rate, separate from other income.
- During the contract term: the surrender value is subject to wealth tax (only at cantonal level).
- In the event of survival: you pay no income tax.
- In the event of death: no income tax is due (inheritance tax depending on canton).
- In the event of survival, the value of the fund units is paid out to you.
- In the event of death, the current value of your fund units is paid out, with the minimum payout being the guaranteed lump-sum death benefit (if covered). If you become disabled, Swiss Life continues paying the premium for you (if the corresponding option has been selected). You can also conclude supplementary insurance.
Yes. You can switch among the fund portfolios offered at any time and at no charge. You can also move the fund assets to a low-risk investment and back to the fund portfolio – as often as you want and with no time limits.
Yes. You can interrupt premium payments to pillar 3a after three years and to pillar 3b after five years.
You invest on a regular basis and take advantage of the cost averaging effect. This means that when prices are lower you receive more fund units, and thus benefit more when prices rise.
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Duo
Unit-linked savings offering potential returns and risk protection
Swiss Life Premium Vitality Duo