This new type of non-tax-qualified savings and risk insurance is modular and can be structured in a number of different ways. It offers an optimal mix of security and returns – thanks to the two intelligently linked savings elements.
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements includes a traditional insurance component (security element) and a fund-linked insurance component (return element). You determine the investment strategy that will be used to split your periodic savings premium and invest the two components.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: with the return element, we invest the corresponding portion of the savings premium in an equity fund portfolio. In doing so, we rely on low-cost ETFs (passively managed funds that track the performance of an index) or funds that are otherwise only available to institutional investors.
- Security: the portion of the savings premium intended for the security element is invested by Swiss Life, which pays interest on it.
- Tax benefits: the payout in pillar 3b is exempt from income tax if certain conditions are met.
- Flexibility: thanks to its various adjustment options, such as changing the premium split, Swiss Life Dynamic Elements can be adapted to your changing needs.
- Simple handling: you don’t have to worry about a thing. Swiss Life Dynamic Elements automatically implements your desired investment strategy.
- Financial protection: You protect yourself, your family and those around you from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death – and thus remain self-determined in every situation in life.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Dynamic Elements, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
Yes, you can adjust the savings premium split between the security and return elements.
You can transfer the return element to the security element whenever you want – in a self-determined manner – and vice versa.
There are two premium split options:
- with the dynamic premium split, the security component increases over the term of the contract.
- with a constant premium split, the security and return components remain unchanged.
In the case of the security element, the part of the savings premium defined by the premium split is invested by Swiss Life on an interest-bearing basis.
Interest for the security element from 1 January 2022: 1.95%
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno
Promising savings with guarantee
Swiss Life FlexSave Uno