Use Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan to lay the foundation for your child’s successful future. This savings opportunity offers an optimum mix of security and returns and can be adjusted to changing needs in a number of different ways – the ideal solution for accumulating some starting capital for your child.
Tuition fees for a semester abroad in the US are CHF 15,000 on average.
Couples with children under the age of 25 save 16% of their household budget on average
If at least two children from the same family conclude a children’s solution with Swiss Life, the second child receives a discount.
In a nutshell
Would you like to accumulate some starting capital for your child, perhaps for a language course abroad, their education or their first flat? Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan is the right choice if you want to save for your child’s future in a return-oriented way while enjoying security at the same time. With its two intelligently linked savings elements, this innovative and flexible savings and risk insurance offers you an optimum mix of security and returns.
Your benefits at a glance
- The return potential: Return element: the correspon¬ding part of the savings premium is invested in an equity fund portfolio. This uses low-cost exchan¬ge-traded funds (ETFs) or funds that are otherwise available only to institutional investors.
- Security: In the case of the security element, the part of the savings premium defined by the premium split is invested by Swiss Life on an interest-bearing basis.
- Flexibility: Thanks to its various adjustment options, such as changing the premium split, Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan can be adapted in line with changing requirements.
- Ease of handling: You don’t have to worry about a thing. Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan automatically implements your selected investment strategy.
- Financial protection: Your child is protected from financial difficulties due to illness or accident. If an incident occurs, we guarantee continued premium payment (if insured) and pay a disability annuity for your child.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Are you interested in Swiss Life Comfort Junior Plan, or do you have questions? Then contact us today.
More about the product
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan consists of a classic insurance component (security element) and a fund-unit-linked insurance component (return element). The savings premium is split and invested in the security and return elements in accordance with your selected investment strategy. You have a dynamic and constant premium split.
You can adjust the division of the savings premium between the security and return
You can transfer the credit in the return element to the security element, or vice versa.
With Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan, your payment is divided between the security element and the fund assets (return element) in accordance with the premium split defined by you. If the fund assets perform well, the percentage split changes. As a result, the ratio between the security element and the fund assets no longer corresponds to the premium split defined by you. You can select the “Safeguard against outperformance” option at the beginning of the contract. With this option, any added value from the fund assets is automatically reallocated to the security assets to ensure that the division between them is in line with your defined premium split.
Saving with attractive potential returns
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Junior Plan
Save in an intelligent way
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Junior Plan