This innovative non-tax-qualified savings and risk insurance (pillar 3b) offers you exclusive access to a unique real estate portfolio. If your individual needs change, you can adapt the insurance in a self-determined and flexible manner.
Those who plan are more financially confident.
42% of Swiss want to be financially independent.
Access to a unique real estate portfolio
Swiss Life Immo Elements comprises a traditional insurance component (security element) and a unit-linked insurance component (return element). 95% of the savings premium is invested in the return element. This latter amount is invested in the Swiss Life Elements Portfolio Real Estate fund portfolio. Swiss Life invests the remaining 5% of the savings premium in the security element, where it earns interest.
Your advantages at a glance
- Potential returns: With the return element, the savings premium is invested in two real estate funds, which in turn include both commercial properties and residential real estate. This allows you to benefit from developments on the Swiss real estate market.
- Security: With the security element, Swiss Life invests 5% of the savings premium, which earns interest. In order to purchase owner-occupied residential property, reallocations can be made from the return element to the security element.
- Tax advantages: No income tax is payable on income earned during the contract term. The payout at the end of the contract term is exempt from income tax.
- Flexibility: A number of options are available so that Swiss Life Immo Elements can be tailored to your changing needs. For example, you can choose an alternative fund portfolio for the savings premiums in the return element instead of the Swiss Life Elements Portfolio Real Estate.
- Financial protection: You protect yourself, your family and those around you from financial difficulties due to illness, accident or death – and thus ensure a self-determined life over the long term.
Make an appointment for a consultation
Want to learn more about Swiss Life Immo Elements, or do you have questions? We would be pleased to provide you with more information – in a personal and non-binding consultation.
More about the product
95% of the savings premium is invested in the Swiss Life Elements Portfolio Real Estate fund portfolio. This fund portfolio comprises two Swiss Life real estate funds: the first is the Luxembourg fund Swiss Life REF (LUX) Commercial Properties Switzerland. It is otherwise exclusively reserved for institutional investors and invests in commercial properties. The second one is the exchange-traded Swiss Life REF (CH) Swiss Properties fund, domiciled in Switzerland, which invests in residential properties. Both funds invest in high-quality Swiss real estate, which offers an attractive and stable earnings opportunity.
Swiss Life invests the remaining 5% of the savings premium in the security element, where it earns interest.
5% of the savings premium is invested in the security element by Swiss Life and earns interest.
Interest for the security element from 1 January 2022: 1.95%
Returns-oriented saving with real estate
Swiss Life Immo Elements Uno
Tax-optimised saving in pillar 3b
Swiss Life Premium Comfort Uno
Optimum mix of security and return
Swiss Life Dynamic Elements Uno